Thursday, December 31, 2009

You're Welcome, Mom

Mom's been pretty busy these past few weeks (hence the no blogging). So I've decided to take one for the team and give you all a little Evan Update.

Mom and Dad talked to our adoption coordinator and she said that if we get all our paperwork for our dossier in by the end of January, our first trip to Russia would be in March. Then we would go to get Evan in May or June!

That would be the BEST birthday present ever! (My birthday's in June)

So keep praying that we can get everything in on time!

We are also learning a ton about Russia! Well, me more than anyone else because I just love to read! I'm reading a little guidebook right now that has TONS of information on Russia's history (which, by the way, is very tragic), Russian customs, and Russian etiquette.

I also learned that P**** (I think that's how you spell it, pronounced skov), where Evan lives, is actually closer to St. Petersburg than Moscow (which is where we will be flying in).

You can read more about what I'm learning about Russia on my blog (I'd post it here too, but that's a little too much typing for me.)

Until later....

Tori

1 comments:

Gaining Grace said...

Hello,
I've been following your posts and am so happy that you are adopting Miss Evan. I seriously considered her, but I felt a definite pull towards my sweety Vera who is in region 8. I'm excited to see your progress, and am right about at the same place you all are. Best wishes to you all as you advance. I will pray for your family growth:)