Friday, December 11, 2009

Mom's Been Having Some Blogger Issues

So, as you all can see, Mom's been having some issues with the blog. She needed a little bit of assistance getting up the blogroll and the music player. I have my ways.
Anyway!
As mom said we got the giant packet of information today (roughly the size of a semester of homework). It all seems pretty doable for us kids except the 'picture in semi-formal to formal attire.' I mean, what's with that? Anyone who knows me, knows that I am not one for formal attire. I own 1 dress and 3 skirts. Not even many sweaters. I go jeans and t-shirts usually.
They said this whole adoption process would take around 4 months to a year. That's a lot longer than Levi. We got him in less than a month! The only thing that makes formal attire more bearable is knowing that by Christmas next year, Evan will be home with us! YES!!!!
P.S. You guys can check out my blog too. I post REGULARLY (*cough* unlike some people). I talk a lot about my experiences with my brothers being adopted (soon to be SISTER) and my spiritual walk with God and where he's calling me (orphan ministry).

http://shiningcityteens.blogspot.com/

Until later...

Tori

0 comments: