Saturday, April 2, 2011

While we're 5000 miles away....


the celebration is already beginning back home!!!!




7 comments:

Stratton Family said...

WOW WOW WOW ... God is GREAT!! Congrats to you and your family!

Stratton Family said...

WOW WOW WOW ... God is GREAT! Congrats to you and your family.

Jenn said...

Love it! Congrats again. peace and blessings!

Anonymous said...

Prayers have been ANSWERED!!!

Anonymous said...

:) Congrats!

Anonymous said...

It is so awesome that you guys were told YES on the adoption. Looks like maybe this judge has had a change of heart. Actually from what you said it sounds like you were able to explain to them what Down Syndrome really is and maybe that is what woke the judge up. No matter what it was I am glad it happened and I hope it helps for the others following you guys.
Wish there was some way it could help the little one before yours.

Please share how she is doing and some pictures of her.

I am just so excited

Sharon

Keyser Family News said...

We have followed your case and are rejoicing with you in adopting dear Evan. I woke up and p[ayed at 2am the night of your court case. We adopted our sweet Ana from Baby House 16 in St Petersburg last November. Loved seeing your photos of killing time in St Petersburg. We did the same thing and were So EXHAUSTED...just wanted to get our baby home! We became a "family of 6" too on November 5, 2009. God's Blessings on your family!!!!