Well, today I caved. I called the caseworker. I know I must have sounded ridiculous. "Have you heard anything?" (Well, of course she hadn't heard anything or else she would have called me). But I needed to talk to a human to see just how close we are to "VERY SOON". It appears that she is expecting the call to come late this week or early next week. I told Clark and Tori this and they both responded with, "That's what she said last time." I guess all the Hook's thought that "VERY SOON" meant last week.
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
"VERY SOON"
So here we are - no court date yet. The caseworker's words of "VERY SOON" must have had a different meaning than mine. I thought that meant -- the next day. :0) Not so. Each day passes and no phone call. Although each time the phone rings I immediately think, "This is it!".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Oh Angie, I have found waiting is the hardest part of this process. I have been praying that you get your call very soon. I am so excited for you.
Post a Comment