The second time it was MY fault. Drats. I added wrong on the financial forms. So back on the paper trail again. Now they are finished - fingers crossed.
I also need to learn Russian. Any hints? I tried listening to a CD. The only thing I learned was that if you turn the volume louder in the car it does NOT help you understand it any better. Today I met a young lady who took Russian in college - and yes she appeared normal. Of course I took Latin, just so I wouldn't have to speak it in class -- but I digress. She said Russian was soooo easy to learn. She learned in the first couple of days how to read it. Obviously my brain cells are not that quick. However, she said learning to read it was much easier than speaking it. So now I am in search of a Russian language course that teaches reading and speaking. I do know how to say "NO" in Russian. Which I figure will come in handy.
THEM: "Do you want any cow's tongue for dinner?"
ME: "Nyet"
We are expecting our travel date VERY soon!!
1 comments:
Hi Angie, first I need to apologize that I'm just now introducing myself!!!
We are a fellow RR family (our son has been home since June 09) and live in Spring Hill!
I'd love to chat with you more, my email is spencerchics@yahoo.com
And secondly, for a Russian language program, go to Byki.com... its a free download and a pretty good program. If I had spent more time with it, I'm sure I would have learned more!! :)
Post a Comment