Sunday, November 29, 2009

How To Start A Blog...

I am having trouble starting this blog. I had finally figured it out, you know, how I wanted to start it. I typed my intro and found my pictures and then I lost the whole thing. So I have learned that the "save now" button is key to this whole posting thing.

Intro - take two.

I have been married to my best friend for 16.5 years. He is still the person I most like hanging out with!

I got pregnant during my first year of marriage (not recommended) and had Tori at 34 weeks. She was 2# 11oz. and perfect! We spent 2 months in the hospital. Through Tori I learned that a Momma needs to stand up and advocate for her baby!


I was told that I could get pregnant again, but would have to go on bed rest. Add the 34 weeks of nausea and I said NO WAY! We adopted Jace from a private adoption agency. I held him in my arms when he was three days old and he was perfect! I learned from Jace that Love does not only enter a family through birth. I forget that he is adopted.

We thought we were done. And then came Levi. I won't tell you the story of how we came to have Levi, you can watch it here. Levi has taught me that my obedience to God, despite my fear, has given me unmeasurable joy.


I like to cook. I LOVE to bake. I LOVE reading more than baking. I don't like to clean, especially bathrooms. I wear do-rags. I am an advocate. I am a friend. I live in jeans. I love bookstores. I like to vacuum. I coupon. I need Jesus. I love to laugh. I am not as funny as my husband. I want to save orphans. I drive a minivan. I watch american idol. I make copies. I research on the internet. I blog. I am a wife. I am a mother. I love Jesus.


0 comments: