I was surprised to see you on reeces rainbow but glad you have found a child to adopt. What happened with adopting Angela from Kenya? I have recently heard that she has moved to a special needs home and cannot seem to find out more info. Was she not available for adoption or did something not come through for you? Sorry to ask so many questions, it just makes sense now why she has moved to a new 'home'. Hope all goes well with your adoption. Tammi (from To Kenya Forever)
1 comments:
I was surprised to see you on reeces rainbow but glad you have found a child to adopt. What happened with adopting Angela from Kenya? I have recently heard that she has moved to a special needs home and cannot seem to find out more info. Was she not available for adoption or did something not come through for you?
Sorry to ask so many questions, it just makes sense now why she has moved to a new 'home'. Hope all goes well with your adoption. Tammi (from To Kenya Forever)
Post a Comment