So today I went to the bank and got our 4 money orders (didn't know there was a difference between a money order and cashier's check - the teller fully informed me of the differences). I filled out the remaining questions which we received answers to and headed to FED EX.
I am sure the guy at FED EX wondered what was going on with me as I kept checking my Visa application checklist, made two phone calls, redid the package once and had him make a copy of something for me. I joked that it was going to the Russian mob and it had to be accurate or else. He laughed nervously, like "I think she's joking, but maybe not"! hehehe. It was addressed to Olga which seems more like an old lady name than a mobster one.
Still waiting on travel dates. Our caseworker says it will probably be in 4-6 weeks. boo.
0 comments:
Post a Comment